Located in OLYMPIA, WA
Express is now hiring for a Warehouse Worker at a distribution center based out of Lacey, Wa. This is an evaluation to permanent opportunity. The schedule will be Tuesday-Friday from 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM. The compensation for this position will be $14.00/hr. This position has the opportunity to move into a Lead position, which starts as high as $15.25/hr. Once hired on by the company, pay increases to $19.00/hr+.
- Receive and unload cartons or pallets from trailers, by hand, (no forklift)
- Unload cartons from electric conveyor and stack onto trailer
- Maintain carton count accuracy in the warehouse
- Locate and remove pallets of merchandise in storage locations
- Minimum 6 months experience lifting 5lbs or more repetitively
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen
Interested? Give us a call/text today: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Jobs.OlympiaWA@ExpressPros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502