Industrial Sewer/Seamstress - $16.00+/hr
Located in Washington Township, MI
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr
An industry leader in automated finishing systems is seeking a seamstress for their Washington Township/Romeo location. This person must be mechanically inclined and preferably have industrial sewing and blueprint reading experience. This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a detail-oriented person who understands the importance of high quality work.
Sew custom industrial covers for their machines and components of the machines. Examples: Entire cover or maybe just one for a tank that attaches to the machine. Made out of vinyl or they use a material that is similar to a heavy canvas.
- Using/operating a sewing machine; prefer industrial sewing machine
- Reading patterns and cutting pieces of material based on the patterns.
- Communicating with regularly with the manufacturing and engineer personnel
- Computer – Outlook/Excel – this is how the patterns are sent.
1st Shift: 7:00 am-3:30 pm rare to have OT
Pay: $16-$18 depending on sewing skill level
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Respond to this ad
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307