Pre Construction Administrator
Located in OLYMPIA, WA
Salary: $20-22/hr DOE
Express is partnering with a local home builder in search of a PreConstruction Administrator. This is an evaluation to permanent opportunity. The PreConstruciton Administrator provides project coordination and is an organizational support for multiple projects within the PreConstruction Department. The function of this position is to provide a successful operation of customer management within the PreConstruction Phase of the build process. This position will work with the Sales & Construction team, as well as all supporting departments within the organization. Pay will range from $20-22/hr depending on experience.
- Manage IHMS and Sales Force for PreConstruction Customer Activities and Schedule
- Must be self-driven with the ability to collaborate with the customer and team member(s) by communicating effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Facilitate the Reserve Date Meeting and coordinate the PreConstruction Meeting.
- Complete the customer(s) building permit package for submittal and manage any requests until the building permit review and approval is complete.
- Facilitate the customer(s) readiness and to support the completion of the owner-to-do items for a seamless transition into the vertical construction phase.
- Maintain internal and customer facing documents for the PreConstruction Phase in the Google Drive Customer(s) Folder, SalesForce, & IHMS.
- Management of Price Increases
- Execute on performance based KPI’s at or above the departments SLA requirements
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen
Interested? Give us a call/text today: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Jobs.OlympiaWA@ExpressPros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502