Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for several Scale Attendants for our client with location in London and Putnam, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience within the construction/trucking industry. Reliable transportation required as work locations are not located on a bus route. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Greet Drivers
- Record scale weight upon entry and exit
- Data entry and reporting
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in a construction/trucking environment preferred
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 7am-5pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard to achieve our goal of putting 300 people to work weekly in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Scale Attendant"
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6