Located in Woodland, WA
This position will be working in a food grade production facility by assisting the Pouching Line Operator: job functions will include stacking and boxing finished product (product weighing less than 25 lbs). Pouching Assistants must be able to comfortably stand for 8-12 hours shifts up to five days per week. Pouching Line Assistants must be able to stand comfortably for 8-12 hours shifts up to five days per week and must have good hand dexterity. There may be overtime and weekend work as needs so employees must be available and willing work when requested.
Core Schedule: Monday-Friday able to work day, swing or graveyard shifts
Compensation is $13.50/hr for day shift, $14.00/hr for swing shift and $14.25/hr for graveyard shift.
- Able to safely stand for up to 12 hour shifts
- Good hand dexterity
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Steel-toed shoes/boots required
- Reliable transportation & excellent attendance history
- Positive employer work references
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tues., Wed. & Friday in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632