Located in Olympia, WA
Salary: $20-$30/hr DOE
Express Employment Professionals is happy to announce a new position with a local hospital who''s looking for a Staff Accountant. This is a temporary position that can become permanent for the right individual. The perfect opportunity to prove yourself and get your foot in the door with this wonderful organization! The starting wage is $20-30/hr DOE.
- Assists the Controller in providing analytical and financial support to the hospital administrative team and department managers.
- Utilizes statistical, economic, and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports.
- Assists accounting staff in preparing monthly journal entries, reconciliation’s, and the yearly budget.
- Monitors and reports historical trends.
- Assists the Controller in all general accounting functions up to and including preparation of financial statements.
- Distributes reports and files financial reports.
- Extensive coordination with department directors, administration and materials management required in execution of accounts payable duties.
- Responsible for understanding of the AP system to act in a backup manner for the AP clerk.
- Ability to meet minimum hospital hiring standards.
- 2 year Accounting degree or higher education, 4 year Accounting Degree Preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs accounting functions in compliance with corporate guidelines and GAAP principles.
- Possesses knowledge of corporate general ledger system and business objects query databases.
- Receives favorable internal and external audits.
- Prepares and inputs journal entries at the time of occurrence and prior to preliminary close.
- Reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts are completed/approved in a timely and accurate manner and variances are recorded prior to preliminary close when required and all other reconciling items are resolved within approved specifications.
- Assists in month end financial packet preparation and capital budget preparation.
- Maintains fixed asset schedule using FAS.
- Performs other projects and assignments as required and promptly reports results.
Email your resume to: Ashley.Stone2@expresspros.com
Or reach out to Ashley Stone
by phone:360-539-7905 Or by text: 360-357-7195
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502