Commercial Loan Administrator
Located in Round Rock, TX
Now hiring! We’re looking for a Commercial Lending Assistant for an outstanding locally-owned and operated bank in Round Rock. This company is all about community, inside and outside the workplace. If you are tired of the corporate atmosphere and are looking for a dose of local hospitality… Apply today!
Their relaxed environment enables customers and employees to work together to find banking solutions for commercial customers. At least 2 years’ experience as a Teller or Personal Banker is highly preferred. This position requires a candidate with top notch customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
Ready to take the next step? Apply now!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday; this position will support the branch by ensuring coverage for all branch hours, including occasional Saturdays.
Pay rate: $19.00-$25.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years teller/personal banking experience
- Dependable and reliable worker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy
- In-depth knowledge of risk management and loss prevention
- Working knowledge of currency transaction reports
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English
- Ability to comply with all applicable policies, procedures and regulations, including, but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act and Information Security
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient with PC spreadsheet, word processing, and teller software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work under pressure and handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent customer contact skills; must be comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately, as well as to clearly explain concepts to customers
- Ability to perform various repetitive motions including data entry and reaching with arms / hands
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly services to customers
- Process potentially high volumes of currency, coin, and checks received for deposit in commercial vault from commercial customers
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in commercial vault at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines
- Process commercial customer change orders
- Prepare and sell strap currency as required to maintain appropriate balances
- Monitor commercial vault to ensure cash balances are correct
- Report every item in commercial vault inventory on a daily basis and maintain all records and reports accurately on a daily basis
- Process lockbox and bank by mail transactions
- Assist banking center lobby and drive thru with teller transactions when needed
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists, about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664