Inventory Site Specialist
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express Employment Professionals is partnering with a company located on the south side of Indy in the search of an Inventory Site Specialist!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Family owned industrial office environment
- This position is primarily focused on the customer service and inventory management aspects of Vendor Management Inventory Services
- Activities will include the material handling aspects of VMI Services core offerings such as: product receiving, stocking, product disbursement, inventory delivery, and other basic inventory management activities
- Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and company reports to ensure requirements are met
- Makes on-site program replenishments and disbursements. Performs stockroom duties - receiving, put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements
- Inventory review and forecasting, demand forecasting reviewed with Sales Manager over the account
- Delivers direct shipment orders to end users/ performs deliveries as required
- Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems
- Evaluation to hire
- Health, Life, Disability, PTO/sick days
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with 1hr lunch
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good computer skills; specifically, MS Office
- Capable of working well within a team and following procedures
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds consistently; may be required to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to use material handling equipment such as push carts and pallet jacks
- Extensive walking required
How to apply: Email me your resume at email@example.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143