Demolition lead hand/foreman
Located in Surrey, BC
Salary: $28 - $32
We are looking for a Demolition Lead Hand to join a fantastic demolition company. This company prides themselves on positive, safe and rewarding work with great team members.
The ideal candidate leads by example-They are responsible and ready to step into a leadership role- they are hungry to learn and grow within a company. If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you be responsible for?
- Leading and supervising a team of 3-4 people (Scheduling, evaluating, crew planning etc.)
- Following all WCB Regulations to ensure the safety of the team and to promote a safe work environment
- Completing all projects accurately and efficiently according to the company’s standards
- Identifying project needs such as tools, labor, and construction materials
- Accountable for the team’s ability to meet production goals
What will help you succeed?
- Knowledge in Renovation, Hazmat, Tenant Improvements, and/or Demolition
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial renovations and construction
- Understanding of construction trades
- Experience using tools such as jack hammers, cut of saws, hand tools and various other construction tools
- Ability to operate a skidsteer loader, mini excavator, scissor lift, boom lift, or forklift a strong asset
- Knowledge of safety, PPE and operating procedures
- Drivers license and vehicle (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within the company
- Learning opportunities to develop and grow your management skills
- Medical benefits after probationary period
- $28-$32/hour ($44.000 - $56,000/year)
Schedule: Weekdays and the occasional weekend
To apply, please email your resume to Jobs.VancouverDowntownBc@Expresspros.com today!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6