Warehouse Associate, Order Picker (JB)
Located in Burnaby, BC
We are hiring few dynamic candidates for a leading Auto Parts Distribution Company.
This is a job for somebody who is interested in growing with the company. This is a full-time long term job in warehousing and distribution space.
This is an equal opportunity job for qualifying male or female candidates.
What's in for you
- Flexibility to work from Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday & Sunday
- Weekend Work option is also available
- Overtime Hrs are also offered to deserving candidates
- Close to transit station
- Working Hrs. 2 Shifts. 8am-4.30pm and 2pm - 10.30 pm.
- A multicultural and fast-paced environment
What will you do
- You should be able to follow the instructions and directives of your Superior.
- You will pick orders for delivery as per the laid down process.
- These are Auto Parts. The maximum weight you may need to move occasionally is around 50 lbs.
- Your commitment to the job and the company is critical for this role
How do you Qualify
- Steel Tow Shoe is must
- You should bring positive energy with the 'Can Do' attitude.
- You need to be punctual and consistent in this job
- Bring great communication and customer-facing skills
- You should be willing to learn and bring a very positive attitude
- I am sure you know how to collaborate with your team members.
If you are the right candidate then Apply asap. If you have friends and families who may be interested in this job, feel free to share this job with them.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2