We are seeking CDL class A and B drivers to join our team! Work for an employee-owned company and enjoy weekends off! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck, trailer, etc., oversee the internal movement of product, and to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Strong work ethic
- Possession of air brake endorsement preferred
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- Forklift certified
- At least 1-year prior experience with manual truck driving, roll-off, general warehouse and dump trucks
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, flexible hours
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate. Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express! Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
APPLY via EMAIL & send us your RESUME
FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK to view new jobs weekly
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide.