Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: 16-17 DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Delivery Driver for our client in Woodland, WA
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Ensure deliveries arrive at customer’s facilities in a timely and professional manner.
This is an evaluation hire opportunity for the successful candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and act as the face of the company
- Abide by all driving laws
- Safety Awareness of machinery, vehicle, packaging, and surroundings at all times
- Complete weekly vehicle checklist to ensure vehicle is in proper operating condition
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and reporting issues
- Determine routes based on desired arrival times set by inside sales
- Trucks and basic mechanical functions of a vehicle
- Surrounding area roadways and conditions
- products and how to handle such products to ensure proper and safe delivery
- Roofing contractor business, including roofing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing industry and trends impacting its business.
•High School Diploma or GED required
•Hold a valid driver’s license
•Certified forklift operator preferred
•Shop labor experience preferred
•Ability to sit in a vehicle for long periods of time.
•Able to sit, stand, and walk; use finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
• Must be able to lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds with regularity
- Occasionally may need to transport himself or herself to another office location in mild to inclement weather
Wage: $16-17 per hour DOE
Benefits of working with Express:
• Medical benefits
• Sick pay
• Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tues., Wed. & Friday in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632