Express Employment Professionals is searching for a material handler.
- Build Crates and pallets.
- Put material received for work orders in designated areas.
- Color-code these parts and/or mark job number on parts.
- Receive and tag all cylinders and motor operations with job numbers in designated areas.
- Put received stock away
- Receive in and sign for all incoming shipments.
- Must have experience operation forklifts & power tools.
- Prepare and package Fed EX and UPS items for shipment along with paperwork.
- Match each product to Bill of Lading.
- Make sure each pallet has customer order number.
- Check for quality and physical damage.
Able to lift 50lb, the job requires various stooping, twisting and bending motions, must be able to move freely through the shop.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview, 115 Davidson Ave, Woodland,
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa.
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."