Express Employment Professionals is looking for warehouse workers.
Working in fast paced production environment that works all shifts, day, swing and graveyard. Package the manufactured products to the stated specification in an efficient way that promotes a high degree of quality while still maintaining a safe working environment.
- Position consists of taking product from conveyor belt, doing quality control check on the product. Driving forklift in a fast paced environment.
- Will be responsible for boxing up the product coming off the conveyor
- Lifting finished boxes weighing 40lbs onto pallets & stacking it for shipment
- May be required to use a pallet jack as needed to move product around the warehouse.
- Will be responsible for shrink wrapping pallets for shipment
- When taking boxes from inventory, label the balance of boxes left on the pallet. Leave the area clean and organized.
- Inspect manufactured products and ensure it meets specification.
- Proficiency in basic arithmetic in-order to keep track of cases made along with conversions that may be used with quality control.
- Dependable, Responsible and Self-manage.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Be able to stack boxes up to 40 pounds at or above shoulder height.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time during shift.
- Steel or composite toed foot wear required (can be boot or shoe)
- Safety Glasses
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tues., Wed. & Friday in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."