Located in Kent, WA
Salary: $20+ DOE
Local, family-owned business is seeking a qualified Facility Maintenance Tech to join their team. Experience with vehicle, electrical, plumbing, and food manufacturing equipment is helpful but not required. Must be mechanically inclined.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
*Must have the flexibility to come in after-hours/weekends for emergency repairs
- Preventative maintenance of equipment on a regular basis
- Repair and troubleshoot machinery
- Set and accomplish goals as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will ask questions and seek help if needed while still being able to work independently
- Develop relationships with vendors and do price comparisons
- Maintain equipment documentation and work orders, organize and maintain parts and tools and keep a running inventory of commonly used parts
- Valid driver license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull at least 50 lbs
The ideal candidate should have been in a similar role for a minimum of a year. Flexible with changing schedules. If this sounds like you or someone you know please have them submit a resume to Daniel.Brickman@ExpressPros.com for consideration.
Call or Text us for an immediate interview! 253-850-1344
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experienced hiring professionals who specialize in industrial recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. We have a history of success in placing candidates in the following roles: Warehouse, Order Picker, General Labor, Forklift Operator, Production, Assembly, Shipping/Receiving, and so much more. There is no charge or fees for applicants seeking employment. Call us to get started!
Express Office: Kent
841 Central Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032