Located in Kent, WA
Salary: 20+ DOE
A local well-established company is hiring local CDL-A drivers for local deliveries and pickups.
The Truck Driver’s primary purpose is ensuring the timely and customer service-oriented delivery of products to customers.
Pay: $20+ DOE
Schedule: 6AM-230PM, M-F, additional OT as required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
May perform one or all of the following job functions:
- Operate vehicles and equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods to customers by loading product into truck, driving to various locations, unloading product from truck and filling out paperwork.
- Maintain trucks and trailers by ensuring that they are kept clean and free of debris.
- Fill out daily inspection reports for tractor and trailers and all associated paperwork in a timely manner.
- Shuttle materials between local facilities, assist with inventory needs by picking up supplies on return trip to plant. This includes loading and unloading trailers with riding pallet jack or forklift.
- Be flexible and have the ability to adapt to unplanned changes.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and willing to work OT when needed.
- Work with a sense of urgency and drive to complete tasks.
- High school education or equivalent (minimum)
- Requires current DOT Physical
- At least 1-2 years driving, pulling 53' trucks.
- Experience in safe operation or forklift and other warehouse pallet moving equipment preferred but not required.
Call or Text us for an immediate interview! 253-850-1344
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experienced hiring professionals who specialize in industrial recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. We have a history of success in placing candidates in the following roles: Warehouse, Order Picker, General Labor, Forklift Operator, Production, Assembly, Shipping/Receiving, and so much more. There is no charge or fees for applicants seeking employment. Call us to get started!
To schedule a phone interview, text CDL to 253-850-1344!
Express Office: Kent
841 Central Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032