Production Operator - Multiple Shifts Available
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: 12.25/hr - 13.48/hr
A premier manufacturing company in the area is currently seeking Production Operators for their Clinton facility. As a Production Operator you will be responsible for performing a variety of manual duties to process and complete product machining and assembly for distribution. This a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a stable, local company!
- Perform machining, assembly and/or extrusion functions using production machines.
- Will work with a variety of metals to create casts.
- Fill out any and all required documentation to track work, record scrap, and maintain the accuracy of completed parts and required inventory.
- May be required to perform rework as needed.
- Can work with different materials with minimal scrapped parts.
- Will learn to work with other support tools such as mics, gages, banders, and hand tools.
- Read and interpret simple drawings and diagrams with assistance from supervisor.
- Ability to sustain a steady work pace and follow a schedule.
- Uphold the standards necessary to maintain our business certifications and to maintain good quality standards and practices associated with them.
- High school diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation is must
- Minimum of 3 years of previous employment
- Experience in a manufacturing capacity preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills & computer proficiency
- Ability to work well with others & be a team player
- Basic organizational skills
- Professional & positive attitude
- Mechanical inclination & experience using hand/power tools
- Comfortable performing physical labor & wearing a respirator mask as needed
1st shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
**Must be willing to work overtime as needed**
Pay Rate: $12.25/hr - $13.48/hr + $50 per paycheck respirator pay where applicable
This is a full-time contract position that has the potential of turning into a permanent opportunity after 90 days depending on the individual’s work performance.
Pre-employment process includes physical, drug screen & background check.
Please submit your resume for consideration or visit www.ExpressMohawkValley.com to apply. For more information, contact Express Employment Professionals at (315) 790-5723.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502