Located in Salinas, CA
- Consulting the customer and reading work orders to evaluate the tasks required
- Preparing work plans after fully scoping out the issues
- Running diagnostic tests on diesel engines and interpreting the results to offer suitable solutions
- Inspecting vehicle systems, including suspensions, steering and exhausts
- Repairing or replacing vehicle transmissions, brakes, engines and other associated parts
- Conducting field visits in the case of an emergency or sudden breakdown
- Test driving repaired vehicles to gauge their performance
- Completing oil changes, wheel balancing, alignment and brake checks
- Maintaining records of parts inventory and serviced vehicles
* Familiarity with the usage of diagnostic scan tools preferred.
* Repairs and maintenance will be carried out both at our shop and in the field at various jobsites within Salinas and/or close proximity of.
* Possession of a valid CA driver license required. Class A or B preferred, though a willingness to obtain a Class A or B license is also acceptable.
* Maintain a clean work environment with particular attention given to safety at all times.
* Regular and prompt arrival for work is expected.
Salary: $20-$23 /hour
Express Office: Monterey County
45 West Alisal Street
Salinas, CA 93901