Located in North Bend, WA
Location: North Bend
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Responsibilities & Skills:
This position requires a highly motivated team member. Deliverables will include but not limited to:
- Obey all safety rules and guidelines of the Powered Industrial Trucks Safety program.
- Material handling: safely transport materials, parts and/or finished products. This position requires a team member to be able to demonstrate the ability to understand center of gravity and load dynamics.
- PIT Certified Team members will be cross-trained on the operation and proper use of all pieces of equipment that may be used in performing the functions of their job; sit down Ability lifts, stand up lifts, Taylor Dunn trucks, Tugs and Pallet jacks.
- to operate 5,000 to 8,000 lbs. Forklifts
- Participate in safety programs.
- Maintain PIT Equipment by performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing pre and post inspection reporting equipment defects and/or maintenance needs immediately.
1) Minimum One year experience as a PIT or heavy equipment operator- (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
2) Good communication skills, able to read, write and speak English.
3) Valid Driver’s License
4) Completion of the sponsored PIT Course –satisfactorily demonstrate the ability to operate PIT and meet the skills required to pass Certification test.
5) Ability to work independently and as a team member.
6) Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
7) Math Aptitude
8) Understanding of load dynamics
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Accidental Loss Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Six Paid Holidays per calendar year; eligibility requirements apply
- Paid Sick Leave in accordance with WA state law
- Referral Bonuses; eligibility requirements apply
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033