Production and Manufacturing Technicians - Direct Hire
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
PAR Pharmaceutical’s, located in Rochester Hills, Michigan, is hiring multiple Manufacturing and Production Technicians for their state of the art facility. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical ability, experience working in a high-speed production environment and have an Associate’s Degree. Career advancement, training and a stellar benefit’s package is offered! These are DIRECT HIRE positions with a starting pay of $25.88 /hr. plus shift premium!
- Sets-up, check, adjust and run production equipment as required by product and size change over. This requires the PMO to bend, lift, use both hands and have correct 20/20 vision.
- Communicates effectively and on a timely basis to Fill and Seal Operators.
- Coordinators with Area Supervisors to ensure an efficient filling operation.
- Communicates with Supervisor in a proactive manner with respect to line operating conditions, product quality status, and potential improvements.
- Documents all line clearance forms and other documentation forms necessary for the processing of each batch.
- Cleans lubricates, starts, stops and services equipment necessary to promote and maintain a smooth & efficient flow of production.
- When necessary, performs required environmental and personnel monitoring sampling and recording.
- Determines and verifies that correct and adequate labels, materials and supplies have been provided to meet production schedules.
- Maintains eligibility for core qualification. Records downtime, production output and other manufacturing documents as assigned.
- Maintains a continuous supply of materials to production lines.
- Notifies Area Supervisor of processes or equipment not in a state of regulatory compliance when discovered.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Area Supervisor.
- Integrity tests sterilizing filters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highly prefer an Associate's Degree or Vocational Certificate in a technical field
- Strong mechanical ability and aptitude
- Excellent communication and reading skills
- Able to follow directions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to weigh / measure raw materials for production runs
- Must pass an entrance exam comprised of shop math, tools and measurements
- Valid Driver's License
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME AND WEEKENDS
Shift, Compensation, and Benefits:
- $25.88 /hour PLUS a shift premium! 10% shift premium on nights
- 3rd Shift: 11:15pm – 7:45am, Sunday through Thursday
- Overtime opportunities
- Union position ~ United Steel Workers Union
- Amazing benefits offered:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision effective the 1st DAY OF WORK!
- 10 days paid vacation plus paid sick time
- 401k w/company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Substantial advancement opportunities
- Guaranteed 3% annual raise through 2021
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307