Sanitation Production Technician - Direct Hire
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
PAR Pharmaceutical’s, located in Rochester Hills, Michigan, is hiring a Sanitation Production Technician for their state of the art facility. The ideal candidate will have sanitation and janitorial experience working in a high-speed production environment. Career advancement, internal training and a stellar benefit’s package is offered! This is a DIRECT HIRE position with a starting pay rate of $24.31/hr. plus shift premium!
- Handles and inspects components and filled product in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, Operating Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Documents and communicates functions and duties necessary to complete the manufacture of products produced in the Sterile Filling Department.
- In addition, clean aseptic and non-aseptic areas in accordance with written or oral instructions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates washers, cappers and other equipment within the Sterile Filling Department.
- Packs-off product into trays and cases which may require lifting weights of up to 35 lbs.
- Inspects finished product as required.
- Maintains a smooth flow of production and monitors equipment as assigned.
- Communicates to PMO or Supervisor in a timely manner any equipment or process deviations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
- When assigned by supervision will perform cleaning of aseptic and non-aseptic filling rooms.
- Operates the required equipment for the purpose of cleaning aseptic and non-aseptic filling rooms.
- Maintains supplies and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assists in maintaining supplies in the sterile filling area.
- Checks equipment and work area and notifies supervisor if repairs are needed.
- Disposes of trash and waste properly.
- Cleans and properly stores cleaning equipment.
- Cleans and properly stores waste containers for sterile filling production waste.
- Performs all functions in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Corporate Regulations.
- Observes all Product Control Procedures and safety and health regulations.
- Maintains eligibility to be Aseptic Core qualified.
- Participates in training programs and observes all required procedures, practices and methods.
- Documents in a timely manner all tasks requiring written records as specified in GMP regulations.
- Documents LUMAC logbooks and sanitation schedules upon completion of work performed.
- Prepares necessary sanitation solution used to perform cleaning of aseptic and non-aseptic filling rooms.
- High school Diploma or GED from recognized institution or organization
- Successful completion of certified in-house qualification programs
- Excellent communication and reading skills
- Able to follow directions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Required to reach with hands and arms and frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts
- Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- The noise level is moderate
- Work environment is a production/manufacturing environment
SHIFT, COMPENSATION, AND BENEFITS:
- $24.31 /hour PLUS a shift premium! 10% shift premium on midnights
- 3rd shift: 11:15pm - 7:45am, Sunday - Thursday
- Overtime opportunities
- Union position ~ United Steel Workers Union
- Amazing benefits offered:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision effective the 1st DAY OF WORK!
- 10 days paid vacation plus paid sick time
- 401k w/company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Substantial advancement opportunities
- Guaranteed 3% annual raise through 2021
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307