Maintenance Mechanic- Part Time
Located in Cathlamet, WA
Salary: 20.00+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a part time Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Cathlamet WA!
• Perform maintenance or repair service on 2 forklifts and ensure they are in good operating condition.
• Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on engines and equipment.
• Operate customary hand or power tools used for mechanical repair.
• Maintain and keep service records accurate.
• Account for parts and supplies inventory.
• Perform general upkeep such as: lubing, greasing, changing of oils, etc.
• Ability to change out spark plugs and perform general maintenance and tune-ups.
• Maintain the facility dust collection system.
• Perform maintenance or repair service for machinery. Responsible for 15-20 production machines/equipment.
• Be willing and able to engage in production shop labor when there is no immediate maintenance is needed.
• Must be mechanically incline and have several years’ experience working in this type of position.
• Having an electrical and welding background is helpful but not required.
• If you have a knowledge and or experience of working in a machine shop and working with metal lathes or mills- this will be extremely helpful.
• Knowledge, training and/or certification in forklift, electronic pallet jack, and overhead crane operation.
• Must have basic computer & internet skills.
• Exposure to moderate levels of noise, heat, and other factors from production and warehouse areas.
• Lifting up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
• Exposure to lots of sawdust.
• Competitive pay; $20 per hour, DOE.
• Flexible part time schedule Monday-Friday.
• Indoor work environment in a manufacturing setting.
Benefits of working with Express:
• Medical benefits
• Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview or Tues & Fri at 115 Davidson Ave in Woodland.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632