Customer Service Advocate
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: 13.00-16.00 + Commision
That great job with an awesome company you’ve been searching for? This is it!
We’re hiring Customer Service Advocates for a company that is totally oriented toward helping people. While you help customers, this organization will help you in countless ways: professional development opportunities, team outings, in-office perks like games and free food, paid sick days and maternity leave, even a paid birthday holiday! This company believes the key to their success begins and ends with their employees. That’s why there’s so much support – we want you to love coming to work. Employees already do!
In this position, you’ll help customers on the phone and via email about service options, order status, payments, refunds, and site operations. Problem solving skills are essential. You’ll have the opportunity to show yours off when you interview. Other job duties include providing information about products and helping customers decide which is right for them. We’re looking for people who will be comfortable, knowledgeable, and professional in helping address issues and answer questions.
This is a fun and casual environment. Expect supportive teams, development opportunities, and even a few food trucks. If you have the right combination of personality and experience, apply now!
Work schedule: Candidates must be flexible to work within the hours of 7:00 AM – 9:15 PM, Monday through Friday. Saturday shifts are 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, but not every Saturday is required. Punctuality is an absolute must!
Pay rate: $13.00-$16.00/hour, depending on experience
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a friend to apply with you and get a $50 referral bonus when they work 120 hours. That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a high-volume call center or customer service role
- Previous Sales or Retention experience is also highly preferred.
- Ability to think creatively and be a proactive problem solver
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Outgoing and people-oriented personality
- Highly motivated self-starter – taking ownership is a great quality for candidates!
- Must love being a team member and developing individual and group skills
- Patient and attentive – excellent listening skills are key
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools is preferred
- Assist customers over phone and email
- Be familiar with all roles of customer support, from sales to technical issues to site operations to order payments
- Work with and between departments to share information and resolve customer inquiries
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to improve customer experience
- Provide accurate, thorough information about products to best serve customer needs
- Develop customer support and sales skills through provided professional development opportunities
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664