Assembly Purchasing/Inventory Control Clerk
Located in Lyman, SC
A manufacturing facility in the Lyman area is in need of an experienced Purchasing/Inventory Clerk to work within their Assembly department. Job duties include:
• Create inbound deliveries for German/Brazil containers and airfreight for assembly and electronics.
• Work up containers for Germany and Brazil.
• Work up airfreight for Germany and Brazil for assembly and electronics.
• Create Germany/Brazil/Lyman Manufacturing and Domestic purchase orders in SAP.
• Forward German/Brazil Invoices 10+2 customs documents for customs broker.
• Process OSDS (Order Scheduling Declined Special) in CRM.
• Analyze parts in MRP.
• Order parts – interplant, Germany, Brazil, domestic.
• Keep special parts up to date.
• Check on late orders Domestic/German/Brazil.
• Work with Salesman and Vendors.
• Process Low Notes.
• Process Norm sheets.
• Process Scrap report.
• Create TAN numbers for assembly and electronics.
• INFO records.
• Source List.
• Process IDOC in SAP for assembly and electronics for Germany/Brazil/USA (purchase orders that have been changed by the vendor.)
• Process C024-parts shortage report.
• Back order process.
• Monitor VL06- parts with red lights that can’t leave the building.
• Work with RGA to put parts back in stock for credits.
• Research problems with purchase orders for Accounts payable.
• Help CS with parts shortages and problems.
• Help Supervisor with various reports.
• Month End reports.
• Cross training within department.
• Aid in conducting year-end physical inventory, if needed. (This includes keying tickets, proofing of ticket entry, and other help where needed.)
• Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
• Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
• Credit report must be acceptable to the Company.
• Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
• Perform other tasks as requested.
Normal work hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with 1 hour for lunch and breaks combined.
Temp to hire opportunity. $18.00-$20.00 per hour.
Express Office: Spartanburg
245 East Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301