Document Review Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Now hiring Document Review Specialists for a prominent company whose products and services help customers achieve their dreams!
You’ll review important documents submitted by customers and government agencies and execute responses and changes. Think of this job as one part proofreader, one part customer service, and one part coordinator. Every document touches a customer’s life in a very real way. An outstanding level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
Individuals with experience closely examining and editing specialized documents (like mortgages) or academic grading experience are encouraged to apply! You will also need the ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment and contribute to team goals. We’re looking for people who can both look closely and see the bigger picture.
We might take our work seriously, but this is a fun and casual company! Outstanding workplace benefits like team outings, paid sick days and maternity leave, and opportunities for professional development are available on permanent hire. All employees can take advantage of in-office perks like games and free food, in-office team development, and the occasional food truck. This company believes the key to their success begins and ends with their employees. Are you ready to love coming to work each day? Apply now!
Work schedule: candidates need to be available to work between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: starts at $15.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Copy editing, proofreading, data entry, or academic grading experience is preferred
- Experience processing complex documents such as loan applications is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills are a must
- Typing speed of at least 45 wpm
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments
- Highly proficient in standard workplace software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe, and general computer/internet savvy
- Able to effectively collaborate with teammates located in separate work locations
- Flexible schedule including availability on evenings and weekends
- Results-driven and thrives working toward goals
- Produce accurate and timely legal documents for customer and/or government agencies
- Manage and coordinate third-party filings and process serving deadline
- Meet or exceed established production quotas and quality control metrics
- Scan documents into registered database and update customer accounts
- Contact customers about documents received on their behalf
- Contact state agencies to inquire about rules and guidelines
- Accept documents and payments
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664