(2) Credentialing Specialists (Temp)
Located in Honolulu, HI
Salary: $14-15/hr DOE
Express Employment Professionals is actively seeking 2 Credentialing Specialists for a non-profit healthcare company conveniently located in Honolulu. The Credentialing Specialist will initiate and monitor the credentialing process and ensure that all provider data and records are organized and accurate. Please call (808) 447-7405 to get started on the hiring process today!
Title: Credentialing Specialist
Industry: Non-Profit, Healthcare
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Pay Rate: $14-15/hr
Contract Terms: 3 months, potential long-term opportunity
Credentialing Specialist Job Duties:
- Verifies provider data information and complete primary source verification as needed.
- Enters and updates credentialing data into the QNXT system and IntelliCred database.
- Collaborates with the Provider Relations Team and Contracts Team to ensure accurate and timely credentialing
Credentialing Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma and one year of administrative/clerical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize and the strong interpersonal skills
How to apply for the Credentialing Specialist opportunity:
- CALL our office at (808) 447-7405 to schedule an interview
- REPLY to this job posting with your resume
VIEW more available openings by texting "jobs" to (808) 525-5225
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817