Quality Inspector (Night shift)
Located in platteville, WI
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville, WI is looking for a Quality Inspector for a manufacturing company in SW WI.
Full time, night shift 4pm-2:30am, benefits included, $17-24/hour based on experience.
- Conduct 1st piece and In-process inspection of prototype and production products.
- Generate dimensional and inspection documentation results.
- Part setup and execute CMM programs to measure machined and cast products.
- Basic understanding of GD&T, blueprint reading
- Basic knowledge of SPC data collection techniques, Word & Excel.
- Use of micrometers, calipers, indicators, profilometers, optical comparator and height stand.
- Use of radius, angle, pin, plug, height, bore, beam and thread gages.
- Basic maintenance of gages, cleaning, indicator exchange, setting and verification.
- Ability to use Gage Pack to track gages and maintain calibration records.
- Monitor SPC data to be sure that the process is in control.
- Record SPC data internal to the quality department.
- Perform production layer checks, line inspections, final audits and final shipping dock inspections as necessary.
The right candidate must be experience in a manufacturing setting or Quality field.
If you are interested in the position send your resume to Carey.Campbell@Expresspros.com or call our Platteville office at 608-348-9200.
Express Office: Platteville
220 South Water Street
Platteville, WI 53818