CDL B Delivery Driver, P/T
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Do you have a CDL B endorsement? Are you tired of over the road travel? Express has a company that is looking for an experienced driver for a position that only requires 25-32 hours a week!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment is partnering with a Southside Distribution company to hire a CDL B driver on a part time basis.
- You would be driving a local route to make deliveries to customers driving a 24 foot box truck or van.
- You would be required to load/unload your own truck.
- This job requires you to interact with customers and be familiar with the city.
Pay/Benefits: $20/hr with potential quarterly bonuses and/or potential year end profit sharing bonus
- CDL B or higher
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Ability to interact with customers and navigate the city
- Ability to load/unload own truck
How to Apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5074 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143