Title: Construction Inspector
Schedule: Full-time, rotating shift
Pay:Up to $35/hr, DOE (Depending on Experience)
Location: Aiea, HI
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking a Construction Inspector to work for Hawaii’s oldest and largest locally owned engineering consulting firm. Call our office today at (808) 447-7402 to set up a phone or face to face interview this week!
Construction Inspector Responsibilities:
- Inspect a variety of general civil infrastructure projects
- Inspecting on-site work; roadways, and utilities
- Monitoring and documenting the construction progress through daily logs
Construction Inspector Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5 years of General Civil project inspection experience
- Sewer line experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in WordPerfect 60 software
- Driver License (operator) required
Benefits of working with this company:
- Sick Leave, 401K
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
How to Apply for the Construction Inspector position and other opportunities:
- Call our office at (808) 447-7402 TODAY to schedule an interview right away!
- Reply back to this posting with your resume
- Download and apply through our ExpressJobs App on mobile - Available for free download now!
The ExpressJobs app - lets you search for other great job openings on Oahu. Build your profile, share your skills, and apply; all from your mobile device.