Are you ready for a change?
A local East Texas company is searching for a Full Charge Bookkeeper who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the finances for a multi-client Firm.
Bookkeeper job highlights:
- Allows the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Your assignments will include but not be limited to: business analysis trends, alternative investment planning, return analysis and reporting, and executive briefings.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
What we look for in a Bookkeeper:
- Degree in (Accounting, Finance, other) Preferred but not required
- If you have CPA firm experience that's a plus!
- We need you to have experience with accounting software
- You'll have standard cost accounting knowledge
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a meaningful field
- You should have thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. (Employment Specialists name) is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!