Folder/ Cutter Operator
Located in New Berlin, WI
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 / Hour
Shift – 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, run and maintain 26" MBO/Stahl Folders.
- Setup and run various folding signatures along with scoring, perfing, and slitting.
- Run and maintain Polar and Sabar Cutters.
- Read and understand production paperwork to ensure job accuracy.
- Use automated cutting equipment to perform precise cutting operations.
- Inspect products for quality. If defects are detected report them to shift supervisor or machine operator.
- Feed, catch, inspect, and pack product/material produced off manufacturing equipment (cutter, folder, stitcher trimmer, shrink wrapper).
- Other operations may include small hand-finishing equipment such as paper drills, taping equipment, and shrink wrapping.
- Transport product/material using power hand trucks and manual hand trucks.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Accurately punch in and out of data collection systems to provide job costing information.
- All other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor.
- Maintain a positive team-oriented professional attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of automated folding experience in a print shop environment.
- Familiarity with 26” MBO/Stahl folding equipment.
- Experience with Saber and/or Heidelberg cutting equipment a plus.
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs. frequently; up to 70 Lbs. occasionally
- A positive attitude
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Referral Bonuses
For more information please call Express Employment Professionals, Brookfield, WI at (262) 754-1350 or email your resume to Braden.Grimord@expresspros.com
Express Office: Brookfield
17550 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045