Located in Round Rock, TX
Do you get excited about poking around the inner workings of computers and electronics? This may be the job for you! Ideal applicants will have experience in wiring/cable assembly or electronic assembly. This job involves conduct detailed work on small electronic pieces, so attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination are essential. Soldering experience is a plus!
This forward-looking technology company is a leader in their industry. This company has a heavy focus on education, so candidates who are dedicated to growing their skills are encouraged to apply! As a vital part of the expanding Williamson County manufacturing industry, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Ready to get started? Call Express at (512) 255-2525 today!
Pay rate: $15.00-$20.00/hour, depending on experience
Work schedule: Hours between 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, some Saturdays
- Test and repair electronic assemblies
- Utilize block diagrams and schematics
- Maintain and repair test equipment
- Test and calibrate units
- Maintain consistent product quality
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with repairing electronic assemblies and subassemblies
- Two-year technical degree is preferred but not required
- Must be able to read a multimeter & oscilloscope
- Familiarity with Matching Networks, RF generators, and DC power supplies
- Basic understanding of test measurement techniques
- Ability to read diagrams and schematics
- Must have soldering experience; IPC certification is a plus!
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664