CNC Maintenance Technician
Located in Webberville, MI
Salary: $17 - $23 hour
Express Employment Professionals is assisting a local company in the Fowlerville area in need of a 3rd shift CNC Maintenance Technician.
$17 - $23 hour
3rd Shift: 9PM - 5:30AM
Ensure operation of CNC machines and mechanical equipment by repairing, creating, maintaining, performing and ensure recording of preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, fixtures and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, PLC controllers, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
* Inspects and locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Troubleshoot and repair or replace defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, forklift, .and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts and reassemble equipment.
* Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
* Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
* Fixture and hydraulic troubleshooting
*Troubleshooting of PLC, Sieman Controllers and electrical systems
* Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
* Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
* Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
*Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs. on a regular basis.
*Pushing, pulling and twisting .
*Constant walking, bending, kneeling, standing, going up and down stairs.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-5 years of extensive experience in maintenance of CNC machining centers
- 2-3 years of proven PLC and electrical troubleshooting experience
- 2-3 years of proven fixture and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Seiman Controllers
- Maintenance, electrical, plumbing & heating systems experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Minimum of a High school diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of technical schooling.
To Apply: Please send resumes to Terra.Wireman@expresspros,com or call Express Employment Professionals of Brighton at 517-546-5627 and ask for Terra or Beth.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114