Located in Spartanburg, SC
A warehouse in the Spartanburg area is in need of an experienced Maintenance Technician to ensure smooth functioning of the plant equipment through efficient preventative maintenance with the utilization of all safety related tactics and practices.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Follow all company safety rules and practices
- Ensure all PMs are done on schedule
- Must be capable to learn and perform start up and shut down procedures safely for the power plant based upon schedule and plant requirements
- Participate in Maintenance and Safety meetings
- Record all activities in company system
- Responsible for day to day safe machine operation
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures
- Routine jam pulling, basic repairs and basic maintenance.
- Keep floor equipment clean, operating properly, and jam free.
- Trade/Technical school degree or certification preferred or a minimum of 3 years in a maintenance position
- Proficient knowledge of: electrical motors and motor controllers, wiring single and three phase components, ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics, and good mechanical aptitude
Positions on 1st and 2nd shift.
1st shift: 5:00am-3:00pm
2nd shift: 12:00 Noon-10:00pm
Pay rate negotiable, based on experience
Evaluation hire position
Express Office: Spartanburg
245 East Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301