Production Operator - $16
Located in Corvallis, OR
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!!
Start your career with a reputable Corvallis company that has been around since 1958. We are currently seeking a Dry End Operator is responsible who will be responsible for ensuring product quality while safely and efficiently retrieving products from a production line. Associate will manually transfer these products to appropriate post-processing operation as necessary.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Attendance is important. Overtime, call-in and weekend work may be required.
- Flexibility to move between assignments as required
- Constantly confirm that the products being produced match the Production Schedule.
- Work well in a team environment
- Safely set up, operate, monitor and troubleshoot post-processing equipment.
- Maintain appropriate work area, keep clean and organized.
Position Will Require:
- Standing/walking for extended periods (3-4 hours) on production floor
- Work in a hot environment
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic mathematical aptitude and skills
Interested in this position? Call our office for an immediate phone interview!
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual's qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Albany
2250 Southeast 14th Avenue
Albany, OR 97322