Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $15/hr + Commission
Pay: $15/hr + commission
Schedule: Full Time Monday – Friday 8AM - 5PM or 7AM -4 PM
Evaluation to hire
Our client is seeking an energetic team member to develop new markets for personal protective equipment. This individual is expected to lead sales and marketing efforts to gain market share in targeted segments and manage the developed accounts.
- Communicate with potential and existing customers to increase sales
- Develop marketing programs to expand customer base
- Conduct marketing and customer needs analysis
- Formulate strategies to create greater value to customers
- Identify new product opportunities
- Establish, develop and maintain business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
What is takes to succeed:
- Proven record and experience in sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Strong relationship and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze territory/market potential
We’re looking for an outgoing, results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. This company expects to see significant sales achieved within two months. The position offers the ability to primarily work from home, requiring a presence in the warehouse only for organizing large shipments.
Ways to Apply:
- Complete an online application https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Spokane, WA location.
- Resumes and a brief cover letter may be emailed to Jeff.Rugan@ExpressPros.com.
- Call our office at (509) 747-6011
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals of Spokane is locally owned and operated and has had the privilege of serving the Spokane area for over 25 years. We are ISO certified and never charge any fees to job seekers. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals is ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201