Located in London, ON
Express is currently recruiting for two part time Health Screeners on a temporary basis for our client in London, ON! The pay rate for this role is $14.75 per hour.
- Greeting employees
- Taking temperature of employees before entering the building
- Recording information
- Other clerical duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous medical administration experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and strong data entry
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible to work scheduled shifts 7:30am-3:30pm Monday - Sunday
- Clean criminal check required
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Health Screener”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in LondonAfter We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6