IN PERSON INTERVIEWS
Located in Twinsburg, OH
To All Our Associates and Applicants…
Hello everyone! We’ve missed you!
The Covid-19 pandemic will not be over until there is a vaccine, however, as Ohio begins returning to work, we are starting to re-open the office for in-person visits on a limited basis. Until then, to keep everyone safe, we need to proceed with interviews in different ways.
- In most cases, we will conduct the majority of your interview remotely (by phone) and have you complete most paperwork electronically. There are a few parts of the process which must be done in-person, and we will have you come in for those to get you fully registered with us.
- When making your appointment and when we call to confirm your appointment, we will be asking you some questions about your current health, potential exposure to known Covid-19 patients, if you have been tested for Covid-19, and so forth.
- In order to maintain social distancing, we need to keep everyone from coming too close to one another and will be limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
- Please come alone to your interview. If you need to travel with a companion, we ask that they wait outside during your time in the office. We are unable to accommodate extra guests (including children) during your interview. If you need to bring a language translator or attendant assisting with a disability, please advise us in advance so that we can make an exception.
- We will not be having multiple applicants waiting in our lobby at this time. When you arrive in our parking lot, please CALL or TEXT us at (440) 249-7755 from your vehicle to let us know you have arrived and wait in your vehicle. We will call or text you when we are ready for you to enter our office.
- We hope you are wearing a mask when you are out in public. We do require that you wear one as you enter our office. If you do not have one, we will give you one to wear during your time in our office.
- We will take your temperature before entering the building. (We take our temperatures too!) If you are running a high temperature (over 100 degrees F), we will reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering the office.
- Please notice the tape line and signage on the floor in front of the front desk area. Please stand behind it when you are being helped by our front office personnel.
- We will frequently clean areas of the office that you might touch…..door knobs and handles, countertops, restrooms, etc.
We value your health and safety and we will be doing all these things and more in order to help keep you safe. This Covid-19 pandemic won’t last forever. We look forward to having more “normal” visits in the future. When that time arrives, our reception area will be just as comfortable as always!! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Express Office: Cleveland South-Akron North
8963 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087