Maintenance Repair Worker
Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $17-22 DOE
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a maintenance repair worker for our manufacturing client in Longview, WA
Summary: Maintenance workers, also known as repair workers, fix and maintain mechanical equipment, buildings, and machines.
- Grinder repair
- Welder repair
- General greasing and oiling
- Maintaining PM schedule
- Yard equipment servicing
- Minor welding
Pay: $17-22/hr DOE
Schedule: 1st shift with a possibility of moving to 2nd shift at some point.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tues, Wed. or Fri. in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632