Sales Manager- DIRECT HIRE
Located in Spartanburg, SC
A manufacturing facility in the Lyman area is in need of an experienced Sales Manager to oversee the selling of their products.
Job tasks will include:
- Meet U.S. sales requirements as established by management.
- Develop and manage sales strategies and programs
- Follow guidelines for pricing, special agreements, and sales concessions.
- Monitor RSM pricing requests and SPI accounts.
- Support sales activities for other Company Product lines.
- Support sales activities for Company Service.
- Supervise and direct Regional Sales Managers, including expense report and vacation approvals.
- Create Quarterly Sales Commission Report
- Visit customers
- Coordinate sales activities with Regional Sales Managers and Distribution Sales.
- Provide technical, promotional, and sales support.
- Develop yearly sales plans.
- Conduct negotiations with customers.
- Maintain contact with key accounts.
- Support and conduct product seminars/training sessions.
- Work in close cooperation with Application Engineering, Engineering, Project Management, Customer Service, Service, Logistics, and Assembly.
- Support Marketing activities.
- Provide selection and pricing assistance to the technical personnel.
- Provide reports, market trends and/or industry needs as required to maintain and increase business.
- Complete required documentation completely, promptly, and accurately.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of the company''s entire product line and other products.
- Work within and maintain company policy.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instruction for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely record keeping, including time-keeping for employees.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years successful sales experience or equivalent sales management experience in mechanical power transmission.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and maintain a driving record satisfactory to the Company.
- Ability to read and understand parts lists, catalogs, price books, general factory instructions and other technical documents.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
Normal work hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday, with 1 hour for lunch. Position requires the ability to work overtime as required, including weekends. Must have the ability to travel in various modes of transportation for extended periods of time including but not limited to an automobile or airplane.
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Express Office: Spartanburg
245 East Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301