Located in Kirkland, WA
Position Title: Warehouse (backup delivery driver)
POSITION SUMMARY: Ensures the receipt and the safety of goods coming through the warehouse and delivered to our customers.
- Perform the duties of the shipping, receiving and stocking operations.
- Perform as a backup delivery driver as needed
- Safe and courteous driving
- Pick up product from and deliver to facilities
- Pick up product from and deliver to customers
- Deliver products to a customer’s location that adhere to their requests, such as delivery time and where to place the products (dock, dock, storeroom, etc.) and in what order (i.e., place in PO sequence).\
- Be able to react to customer requests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Keep warehouse clean, organized and efficiently ran.
- Comply with DOT, OSHA and city requirements.
- Completion of safety courses as assigned.
- Maintain neat and professional appearance wearing clothes provided and proper work boots.
- Provide proper documentation for damaged product and freight claim filing.
- Order warehouse supplies (i.e. boxes, stretch film, and shipping tape) as directed
- Research and solve inventory related problems, as directed.
- Will actively adhere to Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but in not limited to cooperation, teamwork and collaboration.
- Consistently able to lift minimum 50 pounds without assistance.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience recommended including at least 1 year forklift experience (forklift certification preferable).
- Valid driver’s license required with clean driving record.
- Must have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Required training as listed in the training outline for warehouse/counter.
- Solid decision making skills.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Some computer skills preferable.
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033