Property Administrative Specialist (Non-Profit) $40-$42K, DOE
Located in Honolulu, HI
Salary: $40-$42K, DOE
Title: Property Administrative Specialist
Schedule: Full-time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: Honolulu, Parking provided
We are currently seeking a Property Administrative Specialist to work with a housing development corporation. Call our office today at (808) 447-7402 to set up a phone, skype, or zoom interview this week!
Property Administrative Specialist Responsibilities:
- Managing various properties located on Oahu, Kaui, Maui, and the Big Island
- Ability to co-supervise a staff of 30 employees
- Administrative and clerical tasks
- Some out-of-office property inspection duties
Property Administrative Specialist Requirements:
- High School graduate with 3-4 years of work experience in property management or related field
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or University preferred
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proficicent in MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task and apply knowledge to the task at hand
Benefits of working with this company:
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits included
- Excellent benefits after 6 months, including PTO, sick leave, and more!
- Covered parking is included
How to Apply for the Property Administrative Specialist position and other opportunities:
- Call our office at (808) 447-7402 TODAY to schedule an interview right away!
- Reply back to this posting with your resume
- Download and apply through our ExpressJobs App on mobile - Available for free download now!
The ExpressJobs app - lets you search for other great job openings on Oahu. Build your profile, share your skills, and apply; all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817