Located in York, PA
Salary: $14.00 Per hour
Hours: Day Shift 7am-7pm, night shift 7pm-7am.
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Utility employees load and move material and operate packaging equipment. They also perform routine tasks to keep machines and work areas
safe and cleaned. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Operate machinery used in the production packaging process or assist machine operators.
- Continuously monitor conveyor systems and clear bottle jams from lines.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Load and unload material from trailers.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Package product to meet customer specifications.
- Inspect products to verify conformance with quality standards and removes defective products and packaging material.
- Assemble boxes and cartons and may hand-pack materials.
- Ensure correct tagging (load sheets, etc.) and packaging of product and in accordance to specific customer requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by a management.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) require and basic mathematical skills
The Production Worker must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, forms and memos, and complete simple forms in English.
- Safe Work Practices
- Time Management
- Continuous Improvement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical equipment in a production environment. The noise level in the work
environment is usually loud. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402