Inventory Control Clerk
Located in Dubuque, IA
Salary: Based on Experience
*Express has several job openings that need to be filled immediately. For those who've lost their jobs or have had their hours cut back due to the economic impact of COVID-19, this is an opportunity for work. Contact us today to learn more about this role.*
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to actively recruit an Inventory Control Clerk to join their team.
As the Inventory Control Clerk, you are responsible for tracking inventory movements, compiling counts and solving inventory discrepancies. This is a full-time, evaluation-to-hire opportunity on first shift (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM), every other Saturday and overtime as needed. If you have experience with inventory control, auditing or shipping and receiving responsibilities this may be an opportunity for you!
- Operate all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner (forklift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Complete all audits and requested counts within required time limits
- Review inventory data and track materials to determine location of loads not on location
- Utilize all available tools (including SAP, Outlook, metrics/records, etc.) to correctly account for inventory
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety and PPE requirements
- Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled and all records/metrics kept
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area Maintain records and complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, the Clerk must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
What You Can Bring to the Table::
High School Diploma, GED or continuing education
Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
SAP software experience/knowledge
49CFR Certification Credential
Previous customer service experience
Forklift Operator Certification
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Submit your online application to ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002