Machine Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
An industry leading food and beverage manufacturer is seeking experienced machine maintenance technicians to join its team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization.
Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment
- Accurately complete work orders in a timely manner to maintain high quality standards.
- Accurately read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area, including maintenance shop
- Ensure proper function of the line manufacturing support systems (line/lube delivery, chemical deliver, ingredient delivery, process systems, CIP systems, operational support.)
- Lead predictive and preventive maintenance efforts
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Troubleshoot equipment and processes
- Comply with safety regulations
Machine Maintenance Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED
- 3+ years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical aspects of maintenance
- Experience with basic PLC troubleshooting
- Able and willing to work overtime when needed
- This position requires the ability to work with dairy and nut products in addition to other related ingredients and allergens
Location: Wyoming, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Schedule: 2nd or 3rd Shift
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx