Located in Racine, WI
Express Employment has partnered with a Restoration company that specializes in water, fire and specialty clean up services. This position is 1st shift, Monday through Friday located in the Kenosha area.
Primary Responsibilities for Restoration Specialist:
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes following production guidelines per work order.
- Conduct physically demanding demolition and remodeling tasks.
- Perform general cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
Position Qualifications for Restoration Specialist:
- Effective oral communication
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- Experience in use of hand/power tools is a plus
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Must have Valid Driver License
Express Office: Racine
1300 South Green Bay Road
Racine, WI 53406