Located in Fairfield, , NJ
- Responsible for the daily operations of our regional center.
- You will assure excellence in work performed including Fire and Water mitigation, cleaning and pack-out of contents, construction rebuilds and put-backs.
- You will have responsibility for the warehouse operations and all transportation and logistics functions.
- You will be responsible for staffing, training and scheduling of the team to assure maximum productivity.
- This role is also responsible for assuring all customer satisfaction and insurance scores are kept at the highest levels.
- This position will allow you to grow professionally as you help manage a multi-million dollar business unit.
- As part of the management team, your skills will directly impact the growth of your facility as well as the continued expansion of our company.
- This is a high profile position with expected growth into greater leadership positions as you continue to build on success.
- Base salary
- Quarterly bonuses based solely on the profitability of your facility.
- Fully paid medical insurance, optional dental and optical and a 401 (k) plan.
- You will have a car allowance, fuel card, company provided lap-top and smart phone.
What You Must Have:
- Must have experience leading a diverse team of employees within the mitigation, restoration and/or construction market segments.
- Ability to learn quickly and the drive to expand your career competencies.
- High energy, the ability to energize others and the ability to execute multiple plans simultaneously.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to hold others accountable for performance is a key to success.
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054