A great company in Whitehall that specializes in home accenting is looking to hire a 1st shift Distribution. This company has multiple positions available, and successful candidates can exhibit good hand-eye coordination.
Distribution Job Highlights
- 1st shift
- Will be putting products onto cardboard and running machine to seal
Qualifications for Distribution
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, computer knowledge, and an eye for detail
- Can lift 35-40 lbs
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM with overtime before shift
Location: Whitehall, MI
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Apply Online or At Our Office! Express can help you find the right job that is a good fit for your skills and abilities. You'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply:
- Visit our office: 1848 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon MI 49444
- Call our office at 231-739-6390
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Download our ExpressJobs app on Apple App Store or Google Play! Search and apply for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and show off your skills all from your mobile device.
Benefits of Working with Express
- Direct Deposit, Free debit card, or Paper Check options
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and Paid Medical Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available immediately
- Free Online Training and Certifications
- Scholarship opportunities
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Holland-Muskegon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Our Location: 660 Chicago Dr, Holland MI 49423 or 1848 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon MI 49444