Located in Puyallup, WA
***Now offering a SIGNING BONUS! Call for details***
A local Puyallup company is searching for a Forklift Operator for the night shift to work in a fast-paced and critical position for incoming and outgoing deliveries for our customers.
As the Forklift Operator you will:
- Help efficiently load, unload, move, stack, stage and count product and materials
- Use Radio equipment for communication, pull and prepare product for shipment as required
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are free of damage
- Follow and maintain 5S standards
You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. If you are a responsible individual who is an adaptable team player, we want you. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency. You should be familiar with shipping/loading related processes using the most advanced forklifts and pallet jack equipment.
Forklift Operator job highlights:
- Competitive pay starting at $16/hr (DOE)
What we look for in a Forklift Operator:
- Strong hand-eye coordination, good with numbers, detail oriented, and an independent worker
- Forklift and loading/unloading experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
Shift: this position requires availability 7 days a week from 5:00pm-10:00am
Easy Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
We are passionate about helping others. Our dedicated team takes the time to get to know you and the career path you are seeking. We can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, we can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
If you, or anyone you know, fits these qualifications please visit our website at www.expresspros.com and start your application today! We have a referral program in place now; want to hear more give us a call!
Express Office: Tacoma
5821 South Sprague Court
Tacoma, WA 98409