Deep Draw Specialist - $15.00
Located in Albany, OR
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Deep Draw Specialist. The Deep Draw Specialist is responsible for setting up and operating presses, manual lathes, and other equipment.
- Set up and operate a wide variety of equipment in a metals manufacturing shop.
- Evaluate tooling, processes, and materials
- Set up and operate the vacuum furnace.
- Fit and assemble precision parts.
- Other duties assigned.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Two years of deep draw forming manufacturing experience preferably with refractory metals.
- Proficient in shop math.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Read and write English
Schedule is to-be-determined but will most likely be on an off shift such as swing, graveyard, or weekends and candidates to be considered must have open availability. Training will take place on the day shift.
Pay: $15.00/hour + depending on experience.
Interested in this position? Interview from the comfort of your own home! Call 541-967-3600 for an immediate phone interview!
Express Office: Albany
2250 Southeast 14th Avenue
Albany, OR 97322